- 6,850 ft summit
- 50+ mountain trails
- Black Hills ONLY winter attraction: Zero Gravity Tube Park with a 1000'ft tube lift.
- 360° views and runs
- 850+ ft vertical
- Triple Chairlift (under 8mn to top of mountain),Double Chair on the backside, Little Fawn learning area tow, Zero Gravity Tube Park, 1000' tube tow lift (sit back in your tube, relax and enjoy the pristine mountain views!)
- Ski / Ride School. Director- John Ross (formerly of Peak and Vail Resorts)
- Within 5 minutes from Historic Cities Lead and Deadwood
- Mountain founded in 1968
- Master Planned Resort and Real Estate lots for sale
- Large open cozy Lodge
- Ski Cafe' and Ski Pub
- Fireplace, Satellite TV
- Ski / Ride School
- Ticketing & Rentals
Skiing and riding can be enjoyed in many ways. At ski areas you may see people using alpine, snowboard, telemark, cross country and other specialized ski equipment, such as that used by disabled or other skiers. Regardless of how you decide to enjoy the slopes, always show courtesy to others and be aware that there are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Observe the code listed below and share with other skiers & riders the responsibility for a great experience.
- Always stay in control, and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects.
- People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
- You must not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
- Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
- Always use devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
- Observe all posted signs and warnings. Keep off closed trails and out of closed areas.
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
KNOW THE CODE. IT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
This is a partial list. Be safety conscious.
Officially endorsed by: NATIONAL SKI AREAS ASSOCIATION.